Monday 1 June 2015

"Grey" Told By Christian Grey...

The wait is almost over! For the readers who wanted to read Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy from Christian Grey's POV -- on June 18 (Christian Grey's birthday) the book GREY: Fifty Shades of Grey told by Christian Grey will be released!

Enjoy! #FSoG #GREY

I'm definitely buying that book. I enjoyed reading the 50 shades of grey trilogy. Now I'm waiting for the movie to come out on box office, so I can watch it, I didn't fancy watching it at the cinema...

I know. LOTS! of kinky peeps into BDSM, spanking etc, detest the book. FKY! Its only a story. You know 'Fiction'. Calm down it is not about your life. Also it is aimed at the vanilla audience, not the kinky, BDSM, spanko folk. Portraying the scene to a vanilla audience would probably freak them out, lol...


No comments:

Post a Comment